On the « Star-Track » to the VLT @ Cerro Paranal, Chili, June 2012
- From 2004 to 2007, I was responsible of the Physique Stellaire et Interférométrie (PSI) group in the GEMINI department at OCA. PSI was a group of 13 Researchers, 4 PhD students, 2 Engineers and 1 Technician.
- From 2008 to 2011 I was in charge of the Environnement Stellaire Observations Modélisation (ESOM) group in the Fizeau department at OCA with 22 persons (13 Researchers, 4 PhD students, 1 Engineer, 1 Technician and 3 Postdocs).
- From 2007 to 2011 I was Director of the French National Program in Stellar Physics (PNPS).
- I was head of the Solar and Stellar Physics group in the Lagrange Laboratory (UMR 7293) at OCA from 2012 to 2015. This group was composed of 21 permanent Researchers (8 CNAP, 9 CNRS, 4 CNU), 3 Emeritus, 6 PhD Students, 3 Postdocs, 2 Engineers, and 1 Technician.
- I was also elected member (senior researcher) of the core committee of the Section 17 at CNRS from 2012 to 2015.
- I am (or was) also member of various councils:
- Member of the section 34 (Astrophysique) at the Université de Nice Sophia-Antipolis (UNSA).
- Member of the Time Allocation Committee of the CS2M (2 Meters Class Telescopes)
- Member of the Large Program Time Allocation Committee of the CFHT
- Elected at the Conseil Scientifique et au Conseil d’Administration de l’Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur
- Elected at the section Permanente de l’Observatoire de la Côte d’Azur
- Elected at the Fizeau Laboratory Council
- Member of the Conseil Scientifique of the LUPM
Evaluation reports for the « Agence d’Evaluation de la Recherche et de l’Enseignement Supérieur » (AERES):
- GEPI Laboratory January, 14 & 15, 2013
- IAS Laboratory February, 12-14, 2014
- UMI-FCA Unité Mixte Internationale) in Chili November, 21-26, 2014