OCA libraries provide tools and services accessible from any computer :
Online request forms
- 9 online request forms are at your disposal : Article ; Ask a librarian ; Book suggestions (or other items) ; Exhibition (loan for) ; Interlibrary Loan (ILL) ; Library Registration ; New book alert profile ; Scanning of document ; Table of contents email alerting service.
- Your request is processed upon receipt during the library's opening hours . You will be informed by email of the result given to each request.
- You can also send an email to . This email is common to the 3 OCA libraries.
- You can send us a purchase request at any time : you will be informed by email of the follow-up given to your proposal.
- You can follow your order by consulting our checklist (list of orders classified by laboratory and applicant).
- You can also see the latest journal issues available in your library (Calern, Nice Mont-Gros, Nice Valrose ; Sophia-Antipolis) or the latest books.
Guides and tutorials
To guide you when using library services and resources for the first time, you have at your disposal : the user guide for newcomers ; The library user guide (pdf format)
- To help you in your documentary research, we have selected tools and resources. They are classified into 6 categories : Gathering information ; Practical training in information science ; Academic and professional writing ; Publishing and promoting your research ; Measuring your impact ; Managing and disseminating research data.
- These tools evolve according to your requests and needs.
For more details, click on the section that interests you.
Other services and tools at your disposal :
- Catalog (OCA libraries)
- Collections and resources (Bibliographic databases ; Book collections ; Periodicals)
- Digital library (OCA)
- Loan - Booking - Return of documents
- Newsletter, Biblionews
- Reader account
- Reading room : equipments
- User guide